What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moving photos off camera onto ipad

pandcinsing

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have a digital camera, a hdmi cable, a hdmi to iPad connector and an iPad but cannot see how I move photos onto the iPad. What am I missing ?

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
pandcinsing said:
Have a digital camera, a hdmi cable, a hdmi to iPad connector and an iPad but cannot see how I move photos onto the iPad. What am I missing ?

Do you the camera connection kit?

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you do not have the camera kit you will need to first transfer the pics from your camera to your pc, then onto your iPad via iTunes.

OP
pandcinsing

pandcinsing

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MattIM said:
Do you the camera connection kit?

Yes I do. The small White connector linking iPad to camera via USB. Still no joy and there is even a pop up saying connector not supported ?

OP
pandcinsing

pandcinsing

iPF Noob
Reaction score
seneca18 said:
If you do not have the camera kit you will need to first transfer the pics from your camera to your pc, then onto your iPad via iTunes.

I also have the camera kit (connecting camera to iPad via USB) but still no joy. In fact receive a pop up saying not supported ! ?

romeosc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also have the camera kit (connecting camera to iPad via USB) but still no joy. In fact receive a pop up saying not supported ! ?

You take SD card out of camera and insert in CCK or buy an AirStash+!

I have a 64 GB 4G (AT&T), but since I got the unlimited storage on the AirStash! I never come close to filling it up! I have several 32 GB SD cards filled with pictures, a few 16 & 32 GB cards with Pages, Keynote, Numbers, & PDF documents!

It gives you the unlimited storage READ & WRITE that Apple says is impossible!

Most reactions

Latest posts