1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Moving Photos Around on iPad 4

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by JudaBu, Apr 12, 2013.

1. JudaBu

JudaBu iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've read all of the posts re: moving photos around in their albums. I've tried hitting the Edit button in the upper right corner, holding the photo down, and trying to move it like I would an app icon, but the photo never moves!!! Help!

Thanks!

JudaBu
  2. leelai

leelai Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,283 / 0
    Hi and welcome to the Forum!

Well you have the right idea here. When you place your finger on a photo, does it expand slightly? Wait for it to expand and without lifting your finger, move it.

If its not working the app may just be playing up, close it completely and then try again.
    When an app behaves strangely it is best to close it completely and then relaunch it. From the home screen do the four finger swipe up or double press the home button to reveal your multi task bar. These are all the apps that you have opened at one time. Long press the app until it jiggles and a red minus sign will appear above it. Press the minus sign, this will close the app, not delete it, now press the home button to return to your screen.
    • Like Like x 1