1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Moving pdf, powerpoint presentations and wav. videos to iPad for use with customers

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by BINDER141, Mar 29, 2013.

1. BINDER141

BINDER141 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello, As a salesperson, I have sales material in the formats above. Is there a way to create a folder and move them from my pc to my iPad mini, so I can show them to customers?Thank you.
  2. Kricke

Kricke iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    Hi,

I use "Goodreader" and "iBooks" to store all my PDF files on the iPad. To get them there I upload the files needed to "Dropbox" and import them via the 'open in' feature.

For ppt files - I use "Keynote" to present them. Again, the import is done through Dropbox and open in.

As far as wav files are concerned, there are several apps in the AppStore which support this format. I use either Buzzplayer or convert them to mp3.
    The same goes for video files, of course, the apps needed depend on the video format.

Hope this helps.

Knut
    • Like Like x 2