What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moving Icons Around

Munky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew of a tweak that would lock icons in place when in "wiggle mode". I have gridlock and iconoclasm installed and when I try to drop a new app in a folder it shuffles them around if I don't line it up just right and annoys the hell out of me. I never change my homescreen layout so I was hoping there was something that would just lock them down permanently until you double tap an icon when in wiggle mode.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
But then how would it know where you were going to move it to? I'm afraid that tweak does not exist...
Once you are using Gridlock you need to plan your moves well! That's the price for great flexibility! :)

OP
Munky

Munky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Basically all I'm wanting is the icons not to slide over to make room.

buttrpecan1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to know that this tweak does not in fact exist. I shall keep on being strategic about moving them around to line up in colums or sections that i prefer...

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts