What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moving app boxes from page to previeous screen on iPad

Shiloh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've tried everything I can think of but the box containing these apps just keeps bouncing back to this empty screen where I don't want it. Any ideas would be so appreciated! Shiloh

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It takes a special (and practiced!) kind of patience to move apps and folders around the various pages of the iPad. :) All I can tell you is to keep trying; you have to hold the app/folder j-u-s-t right against the side of the screen before it will move. Again, it takes practice.

Or.

Activate the "wiggle" mode. Then, put the app or folder on your dock. After the item is on the dock, swipe to the page you want to place the app or folder. Once tat the page, move the app/folder off the dock onto the page. Aft that, press the round Home button to stop the icons from wiggling. And, you're done.

I like this method the best because you can move up to six apps/folders at a time (as many will fit on your dock). You can make room for moving items (on your dock) by moving them off, first, while in wiggle mode.

Hope this helps.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts