What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movies

Straightarrow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'new at this. Just bought a tv episode to try it out. Episode was taking FOREVER to load- actually let it run for over an hour before I gave up in disgust. Of course I did/did't do something right but what ?????

OP
S

Straightarrow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Trying to buy a tv episode as a trial run. Want to have it on the I- Pad to view. Why does it take so long to load ? Iknow that HD takes more space/ longer so maybe I didn't t see the choice offered ?

MikeM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.eazel-stand.com
I don't think it should have taken that long for one TV episode. You can download an entire movie from iTunes in less than that. First guess is that your wifi connection is slow for some reason. Did you notice any other internet activities being really slow? Try the same download on a different wifi network.

Most reactions

Latest posts