What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movies to ipad

only4you

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello everyone,
is there a simple way to transfer my movies collection that i have on my pc to the ipad? i tried using the itunes but i had no luck. My son has an ipod touch 4 and he can easily transfer movies to the ipod using iyunes, i tried to use the same trick with my ipad but it never worked....can you help??

regards

OP
O

only4you

iPF Noob
Reaction score
they are in different formats but mostly avi.

dupont2005

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am using VLC Media Player. Just yesterday I was saying how it worked fine but today turned out to not be the case. Some are jaggy and some freeze. Looking into a new media player now.:(

OP
O

only4you

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ok, but my point is not the quality of the movie or how to play them on ipad....my point is how to transfer the movie to the ipad??

Dannyboy85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Your best bet is going to be converting them to a format the iPad can read. It's a pain but at least you know they will work. I use handbreak the best freebee I have found.

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You just drag and drop them on itunes. open itunes, on the left side you could see your library. Click on videos, then drag and drop all movies. Im not a tech savvy , this way works for me.
Oh, and you could convert them to mp4 using Handbrake.

lionman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dvd

Taking a chance on using this thread I also have a doubt. How can I import my DVD movies into iPad ?

Thanks !

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Taking a chance on using this thread I also have a doubt. How can I import my DVD movies into iPad ?

Thanks !

you have to rip them off first, convert them to mp4 then drag and drop them to itunes. sync your ipad.

Most reactions

Latest posts