What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movies on ipad...

krizzh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone:D

I've had an iPad 2 for 4 week's now, and i would like to have some movies on it.
I only got one problem. I don't know how i download movies / getting them on iPad.
Can someone please tell mé how to download or rip of dvd's to your computer?

- Christoffer

sauobeatbath

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The large, high-resolution screen makes iPad perfect for watching any kind of video: from HD movies.

daryljames

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.blackiphoneaccessories.com
If you're on a Mac, try ripping DVD's with Handbrake. It's free and easy to use. Also, if you have a Netflix membership, download the app - it's great.

Daryl James
Edit by Moderator - no links to commercial sites not relevant to post

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you're on a Mac, try ripping DVD's with Handbrake. It's free and easy to use. Also, if you have a Netflix membership, download the app - it's great.

Daryl James
Edit by Moderator - no links to commercial sites not relevant to post

Handbrake works with Windows and Linux, too.

CupcakeKiller702

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This was a question that I have also been seeking an answer to. I am going to try Wonder now. I don't mind paying if it's legit. I tried 2 shareware progams and they both crashed my computer! This fits the bill, so far so good. Glad I found this thread. I am not a techie nerd, but smart enough to figure this progam out with the help of the Tube video link, so THANKS from me too.

CupcakeKiller702

iPF Noob
Reaction score
CupcakeKiller702 said:
This was a question that I have also been seeking an answer to. I am going to try Wonder now. I don't mind paying if it's legit. I tried 2 shareware progams and they both crashed my computer! This fits the bill, so far so good. Glad I found this thread. I am not a techie nerd, but smart enough to figure this progam out with the help of the Tube video link, so THANKS from me too.

I did d.l. Wondershare
and It works marvelously. Yay!

Freshly baked from my iPad

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts