What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movie watching/streaming on ipad 2

NOKIA0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have used 1channel.ch on the puffin browser for wome time, it recently stopped working for me and now im looking for a new way to watch/stream movies.

I heard that xmbc+icefilms is a great way, but i have no ideo on how to do that. And i can't find any guides.

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! Here at IPF we do not support pirated apps. Please don't be a pirate! If this is what you are referring to you will not find any help here.

However if you are not referring to pirated apps, then we have many members willing to help you!

Last edited:

rambof07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Really it's one of best way to watch online movies with comfortable because on ipad we can move anywhere with our choice.

websquad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For what it is worth, I have an iPad 2 wi-fi only. Used my Motorola Droid 4 to wi-fi hotspot (I have grandfathered unlimited data plan, but pay $30/month extra for hotspot). Watched a movie last night during a thunderstorm (when I didn't want my normal wi-fi router plugged in), used some good headphones, and found it to be a pleasent experience. Not recommended for more than one person; but for one, it works find. Of course, prolonged watching will do some heavy current drain to your hotspot device, but that is to be expected.

Pidjengirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I usually watch on Netflix app. If you use a VPN service too you can connect to US (what I do as there are better movies than the UK one) then can pick pretty much anything. Although me and the other half then bicker about what to watch as we have too much choice lol

CeCe5702

iPF Noob
Reaction score
websquad said:
For what it is worth, I have an iPad 2 wi-fi only. Used my Motorola Droid 4 to wi-fi hotspot (I have grandfathered unlimited data plan, but pay $30/month extra for hotspot). Watched a movie last night during a thunderstorm (when I didn't want my normal wi-fi router plugged in), used some good headphones, and found it to be a pleasent experience. Not recommended for more than one person; but for one, it works find. Of course, prolonged watching will do some heavy current drain to your hotspot device, but that is to be expected.

You can also download FoxFi from the Market and use it as a hotspot and eliminate the $30 monthly fee. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts