What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movie and song recently purchased

dpiros

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have purchased a song and a movie recently from iTunes. Neither have appeared in my library and when I attempt to purchase again it says that I have purchased already. How do I find where they have gone?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
dpiros said:
I have purchased a song and a movie recently from iTunes. Neither have appeared in my library and when I attempt to purchase again it says that I have purchased already. How do I find where they have gone?

Try looking in your iTunes purchased section under movies and music. If the cloud symbol is next to the entries it means they haven't been downloaded to your device. Tap the cloud symbol,enter your password and the movie and song should download to your device.

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Hi There,

I have moved you post out of the polls section and into general discussion as I think it will receive more attention here.

Seneca18

clermont

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi I am also fairly new to these things, I downloaded a song, but couldn't find it anywhere, the went into the iTunes section and found it there...go into iTunes, tap on it, then down the bottom you will Pindar along the bottom of the screen purchased....click on that and it should open up showing what you purchased...hope it helps, so simple yet hard when you are just learning

Most reactions

Latest posts