What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Move email into my Personal folder in gmail

cinike33

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am using gmail and am accessing it on the Internet. I will be traveling, and I want to move some email into my Personal folder. I do that easily on the computer, and I figured out how to view the folder, but I cannot find the move button. Can someone educate me? I am too old to figure this out without help. Thanks for any help. Cinike

pbansen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Moving Gmail

If you're using the iPad 'Mail' program, tap on the 'file' icon (fourth from the right on the upper right). That will bring up your Gmail account folders on the left. Tap on the folder that you want to move the message in to.

If you're accessing Gmail using Safari, the screen should be very much the same as what you'd see on your home computer - look for the "Move to" button on the bar above the message window.

Good luck!

Last edited:
OP
cinike33

cinike33

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pbansen said:
If you're using the iPad 'Mail' program, tap on the 'file' icon (fourth from the right on the upper right). That will bring up your Gmail account folders on the left. Tap on the folder that you want to move the message in to.

If you're accessing Gmail using Safari, the screen should be very much the same as what you'd see on your home computer - look for the "Move to" button on the bar above the message window.

Good luck!

I did figure out , how to do it, with your help thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts