What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mount for iPad in the kitchen

MeniaDimaridou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you talking about the cabinet mount? I have a first gen iPad in the kitchen on that very mount. It is not unstable when in use. Granted, if I were to wobble it myself it will, but it is quite stable and when using the iPad it doesn't wobble one bit.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Are you talking about the cabinet mount? I have a first gen iPad in the kitchen on that very mount. It is not unstable when in use. Granted, if I were to wobble it myself it will, but it is quite stable and when using the iPad it doesn't wobble one bit.[/QUO

Hmmm - thought that I had posted a pic of the removable acrylic iPad rack that I now use in my kitchen - Info HERE and photo of mine below - just requires installation of 3 small plastic holders below the cabinet (and hidden by the lower face frame); these hold the removable clear acrylic rack - works well! :)

iPadRecipes.jpg

D

dvdcatalyst

Remodeling my kitchen and want a mount for my iPad...something that will fold up under a cabinet when Not in use...anyone using anything they love...so hard to look at them in pictures and know what will really work best!
Thanks

I'm using a metal-frame plate-stand for mine:

na215-114-07.jpg

Works great, and can't beat the price :)

Agent1191

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There is also one made by Belkin. Search for Belkin kitchen mount for ipad. My daughter has one and likes it. They go on sale for $25.

Most reactions

Latest posts