What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mother Earth Language

OP
csllanna

csllanna

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Now is the month of the year that is going to be the time of the new beginning...

Now is the day of the month that is going to be the time of the new beginning...

Now is the moment of my life experience that is going to be the time of the new beginning...

image-2143258682.jpg
(Camera : Nikon P300, Photograph by: csllanna)

OP
csllanna

csllanna

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Enjoy your daily life, because you got different life task to experience through although you are driving home the same highway everyday .....

image-2600519388.jpg

image-2690602535.jpg

image-425335249.jpg
(Camera : Nikon P300, Photographs by : csllanna)

OP
csllanna

csllanna

iPF Novice
Reaction score
A food that require the creative and skill of the maker.....

image-3138836416.jpg
(Camera : iPad 2, Photograph by : csllanna)

Roti tissue, roti tisu, or tissue prata is one of the more-creative-looking Malaysian Mamak foods. It is also known as "roti helikopter" (helicopter bread). Roti tissue is a thinner version of the traditional roti canai, as thin as a piece of 40- 50 cm round-shaped tissue. The finishing touches to the making of roti tissue require skill, and they depend on the creativity of the maker.
Roti tissue is available at most local Mamak stalls in Malaysia and Singaporeand may be coated with sweet substances such as sugar and kaya (jam) or eaten with condiments such as ice cream - Wikipedia

Last edited:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My mom does the same with bread and condensed milk...I am wondering or at least it sounds like this is similar to what both of you eat. I used to pour a drizzle of condensed milk on bread when I was younger...gosh it was really good. That just brought back lots of memories of that!

Most reactions

Latest posts