What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Protective Case?

CjChronos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I used the search button and dug up a couple older threads talking about which cases are the best, but I don't really think any case can be the "Best" because it's all on user preference, and how your using your iPad. I'll use mine for school and gaming outside of school. 90% of the time, I'm standing on tile, concrete or wood.

In your preference - which case for the iPad is the best for the matter of survivability; if I drop it?

Any help greatly appreciated,
Chad

Pocobear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Number one, Otter Box Defender case. Number two, Otter Box Commuter Case. If you think their expensive, just close your eyes and imagine having just dropped your Precious on the concrete floor and staring down at your Precious and seeing the screen looking like shattered glass. The cost would seem trivial, wouldn't it.

OP
CjChronos

CjChronos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Number one, Otter Box Defender case. Number two, Otter Box Commuter Case. If you think their expensive, just close your eyes and imagine having just dropped your Precious on the concrete floor and staring down at your Precious and seeing the screen looking like shattered glass. The cost would seem trivial, wouldn't it.

Thanks a bunch for the post, gonna go with the OtterBox Commuter. It's definately worth the money.

Pocobear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not a total hypocrite, I have seen the iPad Defender case and loved it and I have the Defender for my iPhone. I haven't taken my iPod out much so I haven't got a Defender case for it yet, BUT, at that price, I ordered one too. Thanks wkramer!

newfmp3

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Thanks a bunch for the post, gonna go with the OtterBox Commuter. It's definately worth the money.

Go with the defender, I do not think the commuter has a proper screen Cover

OP
CjChronos

CjChronos

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Go with the defender, I do not think the commuter has a proper screen Cover

I did end up going with the defender, the site that guy posted only wants like $49.99 for the case

Biggysmallz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had the defender and tried to take it out. I had to break it to get it off. The deal breaker for me was constatntly having to remove the bottom part to charge the iPad and to connect the via cables which I use often.

Kupe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I prefer the M-Edge Lattitude Jacket. It offers a lot of protection, adds very little weight, and has several small unobtrusive pockets for carrying accessories like chargers, earphones, mifi, etc.

Speedster00

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im having a hard time finding a case that does everything I want. I want full sided protection, preferably leather for business, but space for the stylus, business cards, and maybe a paper sleeve. Any ideas?

Most reactions

Latest posts