What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most popular smart cover

applechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Curious if anyone knows which smart cover is the most popular?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You'd think it would be the smartest one, but experience has show that people prefer the one's that are only slightly smarter than average. Less intimidating.

Only the Apple branded smart covers are really Smart Covers, and there you've only got a choice of poly, leather, and some colors. I'm guessing you're question is broader and you want opinions on covers that have the same magnetic personality; able to lock/unlock the screen.

Unfortunately all I have to offer is this wise-cracking post, and my one, unimaginative, choice. Hopefully some members with better rounded experience will come along and give you actual advice.

I've been using the basic Apple Smart cover, poly, gray. Along with a matching back cover by Hypershield I find it adequate for toting around the house and in the car (usually under a newspaper or blanket to discourage theft and/or sun damage). If I were more mobile with it I'd probably want something tougher. If I was more business I'd want something a bit classier.

Sonia ferdous

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am using the basic apple 'red' and "orange' smart cover. And it looks great with my white iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts