1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Most aspects of themes aren't showing

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by Comanchiro, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Comanchiro

Comanchiro iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi,

When I enable a theme, the lockscreen is completely unthemed, and only a few icons are themed.

I'm on the iPad 2, jailbroken on 5.1.1 with Absinthe 2.4 :)

Here's a picture, using BUUFforiPad

image-1312682955.jpg
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2012
  2. f4780y

f4780y Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +631 / 0
    Themes need to be developed both specifically for your model of iPad AND for the version of IOS which you are running.

Themes work by replacing the graphics in IOS with alternative "themed" versions. When Apple changes the name of an icon or graphic within IOS, which they do with EVERY new major and minor release of IOS, then those items will cease to be themed until the developer of the theme changes the name in the same way.

Unfortunately, the theme you are using has not been updated for 5.1.1, so until it is, you are going to experience a lot of issues with it!

Check our themes section which usually gets updated with details when popular iPad themes get a release - iPad Themes

Hope that clarifies! (oh, and welcome to the forums!)
  3. Comanchiro

Comanchiro iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you very much. :D I've just bought 2UInique, and it works, but Photo Booth and Contacts aren't skinned (waiting for an update); and InPulse also works. Thanks again :D