What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most aspects of themes aren't showing

Comanchiro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

When I enable a theme, the lockscreen is completely unthemed, and only a few icons are themed.

I'm on the iPad 2, jailbroken on 5.1.1 with Absinthe 2.4 :)

Here's a picture, using BUUFforiPad

image-1312682955.jpg

Last edited:

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Themes need to be developed both specifically for your model of iPad AND for the version of IOS which you are running.

Themes work by replacing the graphics in IOS with alternative "themed" versions. When Apple changes the name of an icon or graphic within IOS, which they do with EVERY new major and minor release of IOS, then those items will cease to be themed until the developer of the theme changes the name in the same way.

Unfortunately, the theme you are using has not been updated for 5.1.1, so until it is, you are going to experience a lot of issues with it!

Check our themes section which usually gets updated with details when popular iPad themes get a release - iPad Themes

Hope that clarifies! (oh, and welcome to the forums!)

OP
C

Comanchiro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you very much. :D I've just bought 2UInique, and it works, but Photo Booth and Contacts aren't skinned (waiting for an update); and InPulse also works. Thanks again :D

Most reactions