What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moshi screen protector feedback request

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The matte does have that grainy feel at first. Took me a few days to get used to it. At first it kinda bothered my fingers but now i dont notice the difference at all.

Grainy wouldn't be bad to me, the others just always felt like it had a coat of dust of chalk. That-I couldn't stand.

Thanks for letting me know, wingzfan-I might have to look into one of those in the future.

wingzfan61

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Grainy wouldn't be bad to me, the others just always felt like it had a coat of dust of chalk. That-I couldn't stand.

Thanks for letting me know, wingzfan-I might have to look into one of those in the future.

If you go to an at&t store id bet one of the people have the matte on their phones and will let you check it out. Thats what i did before buying one.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you go to an at&t store id bet one of the people have the matte on their phones and will let you check it out. Thats what i did before buying one.

Oh, thanks for the tip Wingzfan! There's one close to my house-I'll have to check it out! :)

OP
Inked adrenaline

Inked adrenaline

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Finally got the moshi....friggin LOVE IT. Should have bought it the same day as the ipad. Gonna order one for my wife's mini and both our iphone 5's now lol

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Finally got the moshi....friggin LOVE IT. Should have bought it the same day as the ipad. Gonna order one for my wife's mini and both our iphone 5's now lol

Woohoo--glad you love it!!

That was my immediate impression on mine the moment I put it on! A breeze to put on!! :)

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Haven't got one on my ipad but still loving it on my iphone,I'll never have anything else now.

OP
Inked adrenaline

Inked adrenaline

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Woohoo--glad you love it!!

That was my immediate impression on mine the moment I put it on! A breeze to put on!! :)

Yep first time it wasn't aligned right, just ripped it off and reapplied. Can't believe how nice it is. Really impressed.

Most reactions

Latest posts