What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moshi iVisor and Stylus?

Heaviside

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Does anyone have experience using a stylus on the Moshi iVisor?

I have seen reviews saying that there is a small airgap between the protector and screen that causes an annoying "stickiness" to the feel.

I'd appreciate hearing any reactions. Thirty bucks is a pretty steep price to pay to experiment! Thanks.

Elliern

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It works great for me. Love my Moshi iVisor. I have no problems using my stylus and no problems swiping screen, either. Highly recommend it.

OP
Heaviside

Heaviside

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Anyone else use the Moshi iVisor with a stylus?

I appreciate Elliern's input, but I would love to get other input as well.

This looks like a great accessory, but I've gotten some mixed messages.

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Heaviside, you have been warned about investigating styluses (styli?). I swear you're in the pay of the ASMA (American Stylus Manufacturers Association.) As I've already noted, if you keep this up and tempt me to buy still another stylus you'll be hearing from my wife.

Elliern

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I understand completely. I want to read many reviews of a product before purchasing, both good and bad.
If you have not done so already, you might want to read the reviews on Amazon.com. That was really my deciding factor.

OP
Heaviside

Heaviside

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Heaviside, you have been warned about investigating styluses (styli?). I swear you're in the pay of the ASMA (American Stylus Manufacturers Association.) As I've already noted, if you keep this up and tempt me to buy still another stylus you'll be hearing from my wife.

Well, considering all the dough I have invested in styluses, they should elect me president!

Elliern: I have read those reviews, but am not really sure what confidence level to give them---and that issue about the thin air gap was, I believe, in one of them. This flaw (if, indeed, it does exist) would be a major flaw. Someone (was it you) said this is only a factor around the rim where the adhesive is.

OP
Heaviside

Heaviside

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It works great for me. Love my Moshi iVisor. I have no problems using my stylus and no problems swiping screen, either. Highly recommend it.

OK, Elliern,

Just ordered the Moshi. If it is lousy, I'm holding you to account!:D

Yptcn

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No problem whatsoever !

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Elliern

iPF Noob
Reaction score

OK, Elliern,

Just ordered the Moshi. If it is lousy, I'm holding you to account!:D

You'll be hearing from my wife. Heaven help you.

LOL...I wil be standing right behind my husband.

Seriously, I hope it works for you. Be sure to let us know when you get it and post a review.

OP
Heaviside

Heaviside

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just received my Moshi iVisor. It was absolutely easy to put on, and so far I see no problems at all. In fact, it seems perfect for use with my Jot stylus because it reduces that "plastic on glass" tap and provides just a wee bit of "tooth" when writing.

Thank you, Eliern! (No need to look for protection behind your husband!)

Elliern

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LOL
Heaviside, I am glad it is working for you...I have been checking the forums hoping you would post a review, (and really hoping it was going to be a good one hee hee.) Hope it continues to work as well as mine has.

skrimaging

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just received my Moshi iVisor. It was absolutely easy to put on, and so far I see no problems at all. In fact, it seems perfect for use with my Jot stylus because it reduces that "plastic on glass" tap and provides just a wee bit of "tooth" when writing.

Thank you, Eliern! (No need to look for protection behind your husband!)

This was the comment I was waiting for... I have a Jot Pro and was reading some reviews on amazon that said that iVisor does not work well with stylis.. i'm glad the jot will work.. thx again for posting your findings

Most reactions

Latest posts