What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mornin'

Dawgfan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As you can see I am originally from the south so I thought that intro would be appropriate as that is how we say it. I grew up in coastal Georgia but now live in SoCal.. one coast to the other..

I am new to iPad (currently don't have one due to returning it.. but will be asking all of your help on that in the appropriate place) and look forward to the information I can acquire and share here.

OP
D

Dawgfan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome, from Sac! How are you enjoying our weather?
The weather is amazing.. been a tad cool lately but after we moved here two years ago I think we went four months before seeing a drop of rain. California is beautiful.. get's a lot of bad rap but there is beautiful landscape here and we have been tons of really good people. Back where I am from you don't see one mountain range in the (more near) distance all green with a range behind it covered in snow... all from 10 minutes from the beach.. just crazy.

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Dawgfan said:
The weather is amazing.. been a tad cool lately but after we moved here two years ago I think we went four months before seeing a drop of rain. California is beautiful.. get's a lot of bad rap but there is beautiful landscape here and we have been tons of really good people. Back where I am from you don't see one mountain range in the (more near) distance all green with a range behind it covered in snow... all from 10 minutes from the beach.. just crazy.

Want beauty? Come here to northern Cali's Sierra Nevada! A few views from my town...

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad using iPF

Attachments

• image-1152173957.png
    image-1152173957.png
    87.2 KB · Views: 151
  • image-827001532.png
    image-827001532.png
    167.3 KB · Views: 158
  • image-2605552657.png
    image-2605552657.png
    82.4 KB · Views: 153
  • image-189517638.png
    image-189517638.png