1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Mornin'

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Dawgfan, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Dawgfan

Dawgfan iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    As you can see I am originally from the south so I thought that intro would be appropriate as that is how we say it. I grew up in coastal Georgia but now live in SoCal.. one coast to the other..

I am new to iPad (currently don't have one due to returning it.. but will be asking all of your help on that in the appropriate place) and look forward to the information I can acquire and share here.
  2. SweetPoison

SweetPoison iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +132 / 0
    Welcome, from Sac! How are you enjoying our weather?
  3. Dawgfan

Dawgfan iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The weather is amazing.. been a tad cool lately but after we moved here two years ago I think we went four months before seeing a drop of rain. California is beautiful.. get's a lot of bad rap but there is beautiful landscape here and we have been tons of really good people. Back where I am from you don't see one mountain range in the (more near) distance all green with a range behind it covered in snow... all from 10 minutes from the beach.. just crazy.
  4. Mtnmedic

Mtnmedic iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Want beauty? Come here to northern Cali's Sierra Nevada! A few views from my town...

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad using iPF

Attached Files: