What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More than one ipad?

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Keeping my iPad 2 as a loaner/backup/project device. Identically set up as my new iPad "3". Loving the LTE on it when I'm in a 4G area. Gorgeous display. Both are 64GB AT&T units.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Last edited:

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I still use my Kindle e-ink for when I read on the beach. I have a Kindle fire which I really like, however I don't use it as much as I hoped I would. I do notice that my poor laptop is neglected ever since I bought my iPads......

I was just checking my Kindle e-ink today to make sure it was still alive. It is. That sucker can sure hold a charge. I've not used in it so long that I was fumbling around on it. All my collections have become undone for some reason. I'm not going to bother making collections again. I have hundreds of books on it, including ones I sideloaded ages ago, and I figure it's backup in case of natural disaster and no electricity, since it runs so long on one charge.

My Kindle Fire, I use almost daily, for books. Otherwise, I use iStuff.

OP
applechick

applechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:
Just my lazy way of referring to my iPads, iPhone and iPod touch.

Haha that's cute! I thought I was missing out on something!

Dmiltman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well we just pass down original pad to in family ie kids. My son now has his 1st gen pad and loves it, and daddy can play with his with no inreruptions. We also love to play Multiplayer games together great fun......

Dave2010

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The wife has my old iPad 1 64/3g and I've bought the new iPad3 64/4G so 2 iPads in this household, I also have a Android Galaxy tablet too. TBH we have far too many toys, I spend a fortune on upgrading my PC every 18mths or so, and we have 2 laptops and a Acer notebook, none of which gets used that much, PC & ipads being the exception. I think the old saying...more money than sense springs to mind..lol. What is likely surprising is that we are both pensioners in late sixties, though I did have a computer business for many years and still do a fair bit of programming (C/C++ & SQL + web design, currently playing around with Apples SDK tools for doing own apps) though admittedly more of a hobby these days.
l
Lunar

We've got a couple of iPad 1s, and we've reached the age in the Beatles' song. Note you're using PCs, so I assume you mean Windows based machines. If you've got the space and funds I very strongly recommend getting an iMac, will save you hours of frigging around with Windoze, and they're real fun. Video quality is excellent. They are more expensive than many PCs, but I figure the saving in time not wasted can recover the cost in under 6 months.

In the meantime I'm trying to justify buying a new iPad! Lastly, have you noticed the case plus keyboard which Lidl have for £34.99 right now. They're quite neat. You may not have Lidl near you though.

Most reactions

Latest posts