What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More storage

idave23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, but only if you have a 16 or 32GB version. And then all you'd have to do is sell or give away the one you have and the Apple store will be happy to add some storage for you in the form of a larger iPad 2. At a price of course. :)

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This is one area that us PC users have to get used to. Not being able to pop in a memory stick or larger disk drive to gain extra space. That's why it pays to manage your iPads contents and clear off apps you don't use, songs you've played out, photos you don't need to see on there anymore, etc, etc.

I'm sure the iPad3 will probably offer a 128 GB version or maybe even bigger.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check out the SeaGate GoFlex external hard drive for iPad. There are lots of existing threads available via the forum's search function.

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was looking into that Seagate external HD for my iPad2. That would be really useful since I like to download a lot of apps and games.

Most reactions

Latest posts