What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More Rumours Surface That Next iPad Mini Will Have a High-Res Display

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Slower processor, less ram, weaker camera. It's second Tier because it is aimed at kids, which is fine and makes sense. But I'm saying this doesn't make sense for the mini.

I think kids are part of the market, but touch has also been a good multimedia device for anyone who didn't want to pay for a data plan, or who wanted a spare device.

I can't remember exactly what I paid for my touch 4 64GB when it was new, especially because I bought overseas and there was an exchange rate involved, but it was more expensive than some mini iPads.

I have a smart phone (several generations of iPhone and now Android), and my iPhone 4S has 64GBs, but I bought a touch partly because I didn't want to worry about draining my phone battery, and because my touch is sort of disposable -- I don't put any contacts, email, etc., on it, so if it gets ripped off on the subway or such, I don't have to sweat it.

Most reactions