What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More free Kindle app books...

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
If you got the Kindle app.... here are some more for you

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/A-Vote-of-Confidence-ebook/dp/B002AKPFVW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2&s=digital-text&qid=1274874017&sr=1-1[/ame]

Also look at the "customers also bought" and see several more free titles..... at least one might be in a genre you enjoy....

Last edited:

UncleDannie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What a great post. Thanks, very useful. I'm still awaiting the arrival of my iPad, but I do have the Kindle app on my iPhone.

OP
Bremen

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
What a great post. Thanks, very useful. I'm still awaiting the arrival of my iPad, but I do have the Kindle app on my iPhone.

If you are reading on your iPhone, you are going to love your iPad. I have been reading ebooks over 10 years, and the iPad is the best reading experience ever. Not only that, but you are not limited on the format of ebooks like I was on my Sony reader (sold it 1 week after getting the iPad).

Anyway, get ready for a huge upgrade from your iPhone ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts