What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More apps keeps crashing

BlackOropher26

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Most of my apps keeps crashing..well,almost.
One game of mine and my ipad forums app crashes sometimes..then my facebook crashes more often and others?
What do you think why is this happening? This wasn't like this before,honestly.I always do a hard reset(reboot) whenever this happens,and also,i re install the app if it happens again,and i make sure to empty my multitasking bar,but nothing happens.It's still like that.What should i do now? Ijust had my ipad for 6 months,and i don't know why it's acting like this.

JasmineCharlotte

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Facebook crashed for me every single time I used it. I've now deleted. Maybe it's due an update? Mine also crashes a lot. However hasn't happened since the new 6.1.3 update.

OP
B

BlackOropher26

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Facebook crashed for me every single time I used it. I've now deleted. Maybe it's due an update? Mine also crashes a lot. However hasn't happened since the new 6.1.3 update.

Still happens even though i updated to the latest ios.Not only facebook,but also ipad forum app and some other games.What should i do now?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Most of my apps keeps crashing..well,almost.
One game of mine and my ipad forums app crashes sometimes..then my facebook crashes more often and others?
What do you think why is this happening? This wasn't like this before,honestly.I always do a hard reset(reboot) whenever this happens,and also,i re install the app if it happens again,and i make sure to empty my multitasking bar,but nothing happens.It's still like that.What should i do now? Ijust had my ipad for 6 months,and i don't know why it's acting like this.

Your other thread has been deleted which was similar/duplicate of this one.

Please do not duplicate posts, because it makes it very hard for members to help and/or follow the discussion when there are multiple threads on the same subject. It is also against the Forum rules to do so.

Thank you,
Ski.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Generally, speaking, if an app crashes, it's the app's fault. I suggest you write to the app developer, or go to the app page in the app store and leave a review saying the app crashes a lot. Apps do crash. It's a mistake to think there is something you can do on your iPad to stop it from crashing, assuming you have done things like remove all the random apps and restarted the devlce, etc.

JasmineCharlotte

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Generally, speaking, if an app crashes, it's the app's fault. I suggest you write to the app developer, or go to the app page in the app store and leave a review saying the app crashes a lot. Apps do crash. It's a mistake to think there is something you can do on your iPad to stop it from crashing, assuming you have done things like remove all the random apps and restarted the devlce, etc.

But it's almost every app. On a few iPads I know of..

johnbergsing

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The first thing I'd suggest is to restore your iPad as a new iPad. I know that's a painful thought. Apple will have to do two things before they will do anything with it. #1 is reboot the device. If that doesn't fix it, #2 is to restore to a new device. Do not restore from a backup. If that doesn't fix the problem, make an appointment at the Genius Bar.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The first thing I'd suggest is to restore your iPad as a new iPad. I know that's a painful thought. Apple will have to do two things before they will do anything with it. #1 is reboot the device. If that doesn't fix it, #2 is to restore to a new device. Do not restore from a backup. If that doesn't fix the problem, make an appointment at the Genius Bar.

This is sound advice...I would still try to back up my data some kind of way...using iCloud...if possible.

OP
B

BlackOropher26

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Can a slow internet be the reason why all of my crashing app(that needs an internet access) crashes?
I didn't meant they crash everytime coz there are some time that they crash,and sometimes they don't.
Or maybe not coz even though the network is slow,my brother's app on his itouch 5 never crash.

Most reactions

Latest posts