What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monster pet shop

Ambamm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me what a Gloop and Fuzzle play with please? They turn down everything I offer and I don't want to waste anymore money guessing either. I've tried to find a friend who oe of these monsters but of course they are not mature enough for toys. Lol grrrrrrrrr.
Incase you dnt kno the fizzle likes sunglasses

evilea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks mihacadu, tipp-moonoi, mmnby, glamrod, mullsin, IQ, kitty kat$ for the skinny krakel eggs!. lol. now i have too many. thanks so much! XD

who wants a squiggly squidge and pronged slugabug egg? :) Edit: I got loads of skinny krakel eggs too. lol.

Ambamm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I still can RARELY give eggs if I ever am even able to get on the damn game.. Hope no one is upset, I AM trying! I have tried various techniques with the volume and friends list but usually it crashes anyway, even if I reboot. Then if I do get it to work my friends do not show, not one. (and then the game crashes again usually 3 minutes in =[ I also had high hopes for the update... BOO! Common Beeline, I'm having withdrawals over here!

crazyhorse1217

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ambamm said:
I still can RARELY give eggs if I ever am even able to get on the damn game.. Hope no one is upset, I AM trying! I have tried various techniques with the volume and friends list but usually it crashes anyway, even if I reboot. Then if I do get it to work my friends do not show, not one. (and then the game crashes again usually 3 minutes in =[ I also had high hopes for the update... BOO! Common Beeline, I'm having withdrawals over here!

I've had that problem with all friends disappearing, it never happened before. One I guess it's when u press the give egg button on orders placed by friends?
If so, open the map view and u will find that you are the only shop on there. Go back to your shops main game screen where you see the inside of your shop. Now press the map button again and your friends should magically appear. U can now send eggs. Can't send them to everybody though, it still has purple shops and not all friends show :(

Ambamm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks! I'll try it!
P.S. I have 23 round moppet requests!!! Sorry if you don't get one!

Ambamm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
P.S.S. I really need a chubby tricyclops if any can spare one? Thx

shywolf95

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have some egg requests from friends that I can't send out. You can see me but I can't see you. I just thought you should know I'm not ignoring you. I know I'm not the only one with this issue.

crazyhorse1217

iPF Noob
Reaction score
shywolf95 said:
I have some egg requests from friends that I can't send out. You can see me but I can't see you. I just thought you should know I'm not ignoring you. I know I'm not the only one with this issue.

Yes, I am the same. I also have requests from friends but the game says the shop is not accessible, try again later. When I look, itbis purple, and always has been

crazyhorse1217

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anybody got a striped Steve or a squiggly tricyclops please?
I am in desperate need of both...
Thank you

Most reactions

Latest posts