What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monster Pet Shop, need help

Pingoto

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I've pretty much screwed up. I have no money and I've had my monsters up on the featured windows for 3 days now and no one buys em. The customers pets are all the ones I don't have. Can anyone give me a guide to what to do, I'm starting again.

Thank you.

nitro262

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pingoto said:
So I've pretty much screwed up. I have no money and I've had my monsters up on the featured windows for 3 days now and no one buys em. The customers pets are all the ones I don't have. Can anyone give me a guide to what to do, I'm starting again.

Thank you.

ADD ME PLEASE: Willymags You can sell your pets to the adoption agency or take your pets out of the featured window then place them in your shop and wait till someone comes in and buys one. Sometimes a customer will buy a different monster than what they requested if it's similar to what they were looking for. Or check the egg stock daily you'll probably find the monster your looking for eventually, you can check what eggs are in stock that day by clicking on the egg symbol on the left side of your screen, after you've done that you'll be able to view your incubator, right below the incubator, on the bottom right hand side there will be another egg symbol click on that and see what eggs are for sale. Or you can reset your game by going to the main menu(click on the little house symbol on the left hand side of your screen) from menu select "options" then scroll till you find the restart shop button.

Most reactions

Latest posts