What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

money exchange in my table

kobolt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, i want to insert an exchange money (dolar us - Euro) in my table, but the thing is that i want that the value of the money are update at the moment that i need to use my table.

I know that in excel i can insert external data, and make a link, but in numbers i don't know how to make some like this.

Help me, please :D

thanks

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If there are any spreadsheets for the iPad that support external data, I'm not aware of them.

If you don't mind being tied to good internet access, you could try CloudOn or OnLive. These run MS Office apps on remote servers, so they have all the features (for that version) and full compatibility.

Other than than that, you're only options (that I can think of) is to get one of the exchange rate apps and enter the data manually each time you need to use the spreadsheet.

Be nice if someone proved me wrong.

Good luck.

Most reactions

Latest posts