What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monday as start of week in Calendar

OzPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
is it possible to make Monday the start of the week in Calendar instead of Sunday ?

Environment ... iPad 2 iOS 5

M

Manou

is it possible to make Monday the start of the week in Calendar instead of Sunday ?

Environment ... iPad 2 iOS 5

Go to Settings => General => International => Region Format - set the region format to United Kingdom, that will give you Monday as the start of the week.

OP
O

OzPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That worked , but it had a side effect of also changed the keyboard $ to £ so I decided not to use it

I know about the trick of holding down the key to get a popup list of alternate keys, but found it was too slow and annoying

Instead I decided to use a replacement app "week calendar" which has option for start day of week and uses the iOS calendar data

garrymiethe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Manou. I have New iPad and did what you said and it works and I can still use the dollar sign. Thank you.

Most reactions

Latest posts