What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Modern War App not loading

Masterfinny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For some reason my app will not start up... I have been playing for a long time and never had a problem.... Is anyone else having this problem?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there...not sure if you have done any of the immediate fixes...

Have you tried to do the following?

Do the first 2 steps first. Save step 3 as a last resort.

1. Force the app to close?
2. Try to restart your iPad?
3. Try to do a soft reset?

You can try this in order, if an app becomes funky.

Force the app to quit by pushing the home button twice to bring up your multi-task bar. This will show all the apps that you have visited. By long pressing the app in question, it will begin to jiggle-press the red circle with the negative sign on the app. It will only quit the app and not delete. Than try to re-open the app and test out.

If that doesn't work, restart the iPad by pressing the power switch down to power off.

Third is to do a soft reset by holding the power switch and home button together until you see the apple logo. Hope that helps!

City

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try rebooting your iPad (On/off button + Home/Menu button). If that wont work, try contacting the app creator.

Baggy57

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Masterfinny did you manage to find a solution to not being able to login?

dshutch1977

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just started to have the same issue today. I tried all these other suggestions but to no avail. I sent a message to funzio but haven't heard anything back yet. I did update the app today to participate in the faction event. It worked right after I did this but a few hours later I could no longer access the game.

Mongo2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This happened to me. I am running it on phone not pad but suspect the concepts are the same. I did the 3 steps above, no help. After thinking on it I deleted the app. I selected "keep" (NOT remove) when asked to stay on the game board.

Then I reloaded the app. It was slow launching. First time only a couple indestructible units showed, so my a/d was abt 2/3 of when I crashed. But I closed the app & relaunched and it is working since.

This is my own account, your results may vary. This is not a guarantee of any particular outcome or success.

brian_reynolds

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I now have this problem. the app wont start.
the gree forum is not taking emailing me to confirm my registartion, so no help there.
i have been emailing gree for 5 days and no reply.

if i try to delete the app, it says, "if you delete you lose all data". the next button is 'delete' or 'cancel', no choice to save data.

Can anyone help?

Could any current player please use the app to contact gree and get a fix for us. my id is 654250550 , please pass it on.

dshutch1977

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had the same issue so I installed the app on a friend's iPad first and built a few buildings then deleted the app and reinstalled it and all the stuff was still there. So I did the same with my app and it worked. There will still be some bugs when you reinstall it but at least you will be able to play. Just delete it and reinstall it on the same device.

Mongo2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is true, you are deleting the data from your device, but it still resides on the gree server.

So when you delete you will first get a prompt- "deleting the app will delete all its data." Take a deep breath, select "delete."

Next prompt will say something "do you wish to remain on the leaderboards?" Select "keep."

Then reinstall the app. It was buggy the first time, but fine for me since closing & reopening it once.

Good luck. I was nervous too but I rationalized that I am so deep into this that if it crashed it was divine providence.

brian_reynolds

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for giving me the confidence to delete and re-install the app.

it did work, it did allow me to keep info.

:)

Most reactions

Latest posts