What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mobile me?

melsnel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I signed up for the free trial of MobileMe and I don't think I like it. I used it to sync my Mac to my IPad but then when I added calendar on my IPad the info would disappear from my IPad. So now I have set to just sync my e-mail. Will I screw up my stuff if I cancel MobileMe and just go back to syncing manually?

iamhowie Rosen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mobil me

I have been using mobilme for 2 years. It works fine when set up. One thing you might do is make sure that you are not using itunes to sync calendars or imail. Also do not use itunes to sync any data that mobil me can do. Go to your settings on your mac and select mobil me, Then select the sync tab and select what you want mobil me to sync to your ipad. then go to the advanced button and select it. Select your computer and then select reset sync data then set the arrow to point to your computer. This will then send anything from mobil me to your computer that you enter from the ipad.

iamhowie Rosen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mobil me

I have been using mobilme for 2 years. It works fine when set up. One thing you might do is make sure that you are not using itunes to sync calendars or imail. Also do not use itunes to sync any data that mobil me can do. Go to your settings on your mac and select mobil me, Then select the sync tab and select what you want mobil me to sync to your ipad. then go to the advanced button and select it. Select your computer and then select reset sync data then set the arrow to point to your computer. This will then send anything from mobil me to your computer that you enter from the ipad, and you ipad pointing to your computer.

Most reactions