What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mobile Banking problem.

eridge154

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Since downloading iOS 8.0.2, I cannot use my IPad3 for mobile banking. The problem lies with taking photos of the checks I need to deposit. The screen for photoing the checks is distorted - elongated so that the check will not fit into the specified screen area. And the button needed to snap the photo is gone from the screen. Any suggestions?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The first suggestion I have is - go ahead and upgrade to iOS 8.1. It appears to have fixed a lot of the issues that iOS 8.0 and 8.0.2 created when they were released.

If the upgrade to iOS 8.1 doesn't help, the only suggestion I can give is to contact your bank/the developer of the app. They will be the ones that will have to update the app to run on the new iOS.

Marilyn

OP
eridge154

eridge154

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The first suggestion I have is - go ahead and upgrade to iOS 8.1. It appears to have fixed a lot of the issues that iOS 8.0 and 8.0.2 created when they were released.

If the upgrade to iOS 8.1 doesn't help, the only suggestion I can give is to contact your bank/the developer of the app. They will be the ones that will have to update the app to run on the new iOS.

Marilyn

Thanks for your reply. I did download iOS 8.1 but it did not solve the problem. I appreciate your help though.

OP
eridge154

eridge154

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry 'bout that. Guess it's time to go harass the developer of that banking app...

Marilyn
I contacted my Credit Union and discovered that they are aware of this problem and are working to correct it. Thanks for your input.

Most reactions