What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MLB 2010 and Wunder radio

MTFire33

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have seen reviews on these two apps and they seemed like they would be pretty good, but user reviews weren't so good for either.

I already have an MLB subscription so that no big deal but does the app work or work well, any problems?

I think I can get 911 (scanner) traffic with Wunder radio, I am a firefighter, but I dont know. I also think that it would cover a similar radio staions like Sirius or XM radio?

Thanks,

John

MLimtiaco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been using At Bat 2010 for several weeks without an MLB.com subscription. I've seen crashes on occasion, and in my experience the crashes seem to be related to accessing "Highlights" - sometimes the app will be loading video and suddenly quits, or sometimes it quits right after I tap the Highlights tab. Restarting the app is quick and seems to solve whatever issues have occurred, and I'm not particularly bothered by the crashes either. It's still way faster than browsing ESPN.com or Yahoo Sports, and the ability to check out other games complete with radio play-by-play is just awesome.

OP
MTFire33

MTFire33

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the feed back. I already have have the subscription and I plan to use the app during the game feed on TV. Sounds like it should work.

John

OP
MTFire33

MTFire33

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have had my ipad for about a week now and found that MLB is great, works fine and no problems what so ever.

Wonder Radio is also great and worth the price .

Most reactions

Latest posts