What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MiTube currently free on the AppStore

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
MiTube is a YouTube downloader which was previously available for jail broken iPhones. It's just popped up on the AppStore in an iPad format supported an ad on the bottom bar. There's some question as to how long it may be available so if your interested grab it soon.

Works well too.

andsoitgoes

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I had major problems getting the JB'd version to work with proper youtube, I'm most certainly going to check this out!

Thanks!

andsoitgoes

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just to note - MiTube does, unfortunately, only pull mobile videos.

I'd be very interested if they implemented the feature to look at videos as if you weren't on a mobile device. Then it would be worth its weight in gold, and... well, I'd pay money for it :)

OP
H

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hmm only had a chance to download a couple but they looked really good. I noticed I was given the choice of HD, HI and Low. Best of all was that my win7 downloader wouldn't grab either...

Just read it may have been pulled already. Anyone confirm?

Khannr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I managed to download it but it's been taken off already. Great app and free...when it was available :)

Most reactions

Latest posts