What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

misunderstood

don butler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I thought that there was a site where people helped each other. Sorry but $46 for an answer is too much for this pensioner. I appreciate that I don't have the knowledge and payment for skill is normal but....... I'll try to find a helpful answer elsewhere or just type in all my contacts

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Don, welcome to the Forum.

How can we help you? I am a little confused about the comment of $46 for advice. We do not charge here. We are just a community that enjoys our iPads and join together to create a positive learning environment here on this Forum!

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Don.

I'd like to set your mind at rest here, as well as supply this information for anyone else who may be confused.

iPF is staffed by volunteers. There is no charge for any service supplied here. You can ask any question which falls within the rules, and you stand a pretty good chance of having your questions answered, as there are some very knowledgable people here.

All we ask is that you give us time, as we are spread throughout the world, and may not see your questions for several hours. If you post a question, you may bump it once if it hasn't been addressed inside 48 hours.

The last point is that iPF is a private forum. It is not connected with Apple in any way, shape or form. It is a self help group for users of Apple equipment.

Most reactions

Latest posts