What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Missy Terrell

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok to delete your account, open the setting app and navigate to your account......

image-1957651333.jpg

Then scroll down and press delete......

image-1590390895.jpg

Then to reinstall your account navigate back to the mail page in settings and press add account......

image-1042807204.jpg

Then choose the iCloud option.....

image-877466273.jpg

And finally add you Apple ID and password.....

image-3547764083.jpg

The Archangel

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Dave, you might want to adjust notes as the "force close" doesn't work that way anymore.

@ Missy T,.................

Hi Gabriel ​- not on iOS 7 yet, but downloaded the Apple manual (and did some googling) - the 'multi-tasking' operations have indeed changed! I put an addendum in that previous post - the 'Restart' & 'Reset' functions seem to be the same. Thanks for the 'heads up' - Dave :)

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Gabriel ​- not on iOS 7 yet, but downloaded the Apple manual (and did some googling) - the 'multi-tasking' operations have indeed changed! I put an addendum in that previous post - the 'Restart' & 'Reset' functions seem to be the same. Thanks for the 'heads up' - Dave :)

It's gonna get confusing as we have a mix of iOS 6 and 7 users.....I'm only saying this so that I can refer to it when I need to later on m'lud!

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts