What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Missing videos after IOS5 upadate

guccifree

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Morning peeps - quick question updated my iPad2 with IOS5 and before the update I had 2 TV series - The Kennedys and Downton Abbey - I now only have a few of the episodes instead of the whole series - have synced my laptop again with ipad2 but still not getting the missing episodes back - any ideas - thanks

Doorgunner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I lost two rental downloads from iTunes when I upgraded my OS!!
I also didn't reform until did 3 syncs with my back up on my iTunes...it all worked out I. The end, but certainly not flawless!!!

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Morning peeps - quick question updated my iPad2 with IOS5 and before the update I had 2 TV series - The Kennedys and Downton Abbey - I now only have a few of the episodes instead of the whole series - have synced my laptop again with ipad2 but still not getting the missing episodes back - any ideas - thanks

Have you checked in iTunes on your iPad, under Purchased? The cloud is supposed to back up purchased TV shows. (I haven't bought any, so I can't confirm.)

GirlAfraid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was missing about 18 TV shows from 7 seasons of a show I had purchased and was on my iPad previous to the update

The following worked for me:
In your iPad > go into iTunes > Purchased> Choose TV Shows > Select Season or the show > Select download (cloud)
Look in the downloads (bottom right of screen) you will see the missing shows start downloading to your iPad or queued to download if there are multiple shows to download. Make sure you are connected to your home wi-fi

Most reactions