What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

missing features in 5.0 for ipad1?

jazzbo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With my iPad 1, I seem to be missing features of 5.0 (not fixed with 5.0.1). Specifically, no edit features in Photos and the five finger pinch thing does not work. (There may be others, but not sure) Are there features that only work with ipad 2 or did I somehow not receive all of the features? If the latter, what can I do to obtain all of the features?
Thanks!

b00bie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi

As far as the gestures are concerned, you have to enable them. Settings> General>Multitasking Gestures. I THINK the photo features are available only to camera equipped devices, I have an iPad 1 and do not have any of the editing stuff available to me either.

OP
J

jazzbo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, Boobie -
Got the gestures working and on the photos I expected as much but had not heard it from anyone. Cheers!

Most reactions

Latest posts