1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

missing features in 5.0 for ipad1?

Discussion in 'iPad OS' started by jazzbo, Nov 17, 2011.

1. jazzbo

jazzbo iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    With my iPad 1, I seem to be missing features of 5.0 (not fixed with 5.0.1). Specifically, no edit features in Photos and the five finger pinch thing does not work. (There may be others, but not sure) Are there features that only work with ipad 2 or did I somehow not receive all of the features? If the latter, what can I do to obtain all of the features?
    Thanks!
  2. b00bie

b00bie iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Hi

As far as the gestures are concerned, you have to enable them. Settings> General>Multitasking Gestures. I THINK the photo features are available only to camera equipped devices, I have an iPad 1 and do not have any of the editing stuff available to me either.
  3. jazzbo

jazzbo iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks, Boobie -
    Got the gestures working and on the photos I expected as much but had not heard it from anyone. Cheers!