What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Missing component pls help

escoban

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPAD mini - missing component pls help

halloo

got a wee problem, I have a missing component on a logic board model A1432, has gone accidantly when I was replacing screen backlight fuse :(
now no screen at all, no picture no backlight :thumbsdown:

I still looking for someone with second model just for a mesurement example but no luck yet
maybe one of you guys can be faster...

can anyone help me to identify the missing component - I think its a resistor or capicitor but what value??

thanks
component.jpgcomponent2.jpg

Last edited:

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
halloo

got a wee problem, I have a missing component on a logic board model A1432, has gone accidantly when I was replacing screen backlight fuse :(
now no screen at all, no picture no backlight :thumbsdown:

I still looking for someone with second model just for a mesurement example but no luck yet
maybe one of you guys can be faster...

can anyone help me to identify the missing component - I think its a resistor or capicitor but what value??

thanks
View attachment 48966View attachment 48967

As your question appears to relate to a parts problem related to the Mini, I will transfer your thread to the iPad DIY sub-forum where it is hoped you will receive assistance re your issue.
ejetuse5.jpg

Regards, Andrew

Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

confal44

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

This thread is old but for information

Component is R2205. This is a resistor

1%.
1/20 W
MF