What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mirroring to a PC

begarnham

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have choosen this sub forum because i need to know how can i mirror what is on my ipad's screen on to my PC for an important presentation in order to show my school board the power of the Ipad in a classroom.
I currently have an Ipad 1 running IOS 5 and a powerfull PC
I have used air media player for windows, i can mirror images in a perfect way, but when i try to mirror the entire ipad (as i do on my apple TV) the ipad doesn't find my PC, but when i'm air playing a picture it works perfectly!
Please help me! This presentation is not only important to me, but to all my school here in Chile...
Is there any way of doing this?!

PD: i want to show some apps, as the one of the 3D molecules. I would also be glad if you can tell me if there are any other apps like that (i don't now, something like a 3D cell or a 3D heart, even 3D geometric figures...)

THANKS! SORY FOR MY ENGLISH

Last edited:

emm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You need the ipad 2 for mirroring most apps, the i doesn't have that feature.

Try 3-D brain, 3-D Organs, etc.

OP
B

begarnham

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And, can i do something similar (mirroring and that kind of aplications) with an android tablet?
Thanks!

OP
B

begarnham

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Or, can i install a program that makes something similar as 3D organs, or molecules, and controll it via my Ipad 1? If ti could be done on a PC that would be nice, if i need to get a make, that would not be that nice.... :p

Most reactions

Latest posts