What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Minor probs. Auto enter email and tab button.

Block

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi.

The first issue I have solved. I didnt realise it had a mute button on the side!
It doesnt remember my email details. I presume there is something in settings for this? It used to have my wifes
details in the box, but when I deleted hers and started typing mine, it would offer me my address in a yelow box. This has stopped now.
Is there a 'tab' button to move from a text box to another without having to tap the screen with my sausage fingers?
Is there a better way to correct spellings. I cant touch the middle of a word to correct a single letter. It always put me at the front or end of the word, even when I enlarge the text.
I have the glitch where the unit just closes and sends me back to the home page. But I have just read about and carried out the full shut down by holding the power button so I will see if this helps it.

Cheers all.

Most reactions