What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mini USB Adapter...

Al Rogers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thats good Ed, we can talk shop with Scott as long as he paying for the donuts, I'm cheap I can only eat one.

Al.
And you're probably gonna want coffee too I'll bet!

Ed here in Brentwood.
I can not find the Camera kit anywhere here either,

I am in for the donuts though!

Amazon: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Apple-iPad-Camera-Connection-Kit/dp/B003K1EYM6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1279752454&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit - iPad accessory kit - Apple iPad:…[/ame]

Scott, we can always say they sell camera connection kits at the donut shop,that way we can get a commision on what we bring in. And yes I want coffee with my one donut.

Al.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want the camera connection kit. None in stock in West Palm Beach, I guess I'll order from Apple.
I saw in another thread that someone ordered one 5 weeks ago and it just shipped! The website does say there is a 2-3 week wait time. There are some on Amazon, but for way lots more money.

OP
S

StepIntoTheDark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Al, I am shocked! Here we have someone else from St. Louis and you didn't let me know!

Welcome to the forum Step! Scott in Wentzville here.

Attn all posters from the St.Louis area, should we form a group and talk about the Cards,Rams, Blues,or iPad, we could also meet in the donut shop in old Florissant.Scott can buy the coffee and donuts.;) How,s that Scot.?:D

Al from Hazelwood.
I'm game... a "geek" session lol...

there's Cars and Coffee why not Computers and Coffee...

Al Rogers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want the camera connection kit. None in stock in West Palm Beach, I guess I'll order from Apple.
I saw in another thread that someone ordered one 5 weeks ago and it just shipped! The website does say there is a 2-3 week wait time. There are some on Amazon, but for way lots more money.

I ordered the camera kit on 27 June from Apple and I have a delivery date of 13 August.

Al

rsava

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If anyone knows someone who lives in the Detroit area, I was at the 12 Oaks Mall in Novi (just outside of Detroit) last week and they had about 40 or 50 of them on the wall. I guess they either got a large shipment or no one in the Detroit area needs one....

T

TJK

Yeah. Just got my kit from Apple after 5 weeks but the Apple Store at Lehigh Valley Mall in Allentown, PA had a bunch in stock when I was over there earlier today. I've heard rumors that they are starting to ship and are mo available.

Azieser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is great news as I have been looking for a quick way to get my photos onto the Ipad to show to clients.

Most reactions