What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Minecraft - Please help!!

kevstarr

iPF Noob
Reaction score

My stepson wants to record his minecraft gameplay to upload on you tube - I have looked at dozens of links and none seem to work - can anybody tell me if there is an app to download form the app store please as anything I type in either is not there or has been removed

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Apple don't seem to allow screen recording apps to make it through to the App Store. Those that do make it, seem to be removed once Apple realize ( not sure why they don't pick them up through the approval process).

Minecraft on PC/Mac is a lot easier to record for YouTube with tools more readily available on those platforms.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The only method to record iPad action as a video (that I know of) is to use an AirPlay enabler app on your computer. I use Reflector, which lets me mirror the iPad's screen to the computer. There is another one out there, but I can't remember the name. Both of them offer a record feature, so you can make a video.

I'm not sure how well recording works. I haven't had a reason to try it out.

Most reactions

Latest posts