Minecraft - Please help!!

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by kevstarr, Feb 26, 2014.

1. kevstarr

kevstarr
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:

My stepson wants to record his minecraft gameplay to upload on you tube - I have looked at dozens of links and none seem to work - can anybody tell me if there is an app to download form the app store please as anything I type in either is not there or has been removed

2. dhewson777

dhewson777
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Apple don't seem to allow screen recording apps to make it through to the App Store. Those that do make it, seem to be removed once Apple realize ( not sure why they don't pick them up through the approval process).

Minecraft on PC/Mac is a lot easier to record for YouTube with tools more readily available on those platforms.

3. twerppoet

twerppoet
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Legend II

Thanks Received:
    The only method to record iPad action as a video (that I know of) is to use an AirPlay enabler app on your computer. I use Reflector, which lets me mirror the iPad's screen to the computer. There is another one out there, but I can't remember the name. Both of them offer a record feature, so you can make a video.

I'm not sure how well recording works. I haven't had a reason to try it out.