What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

military guys your thought on the military applications and use of the ipad

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
At the Army AUSA Expo and meeting in DC area this year a few applications have been bought out to run on the iphones and ipads and droid phones systems that have everything from the mapping software to run secured video download from the overhead drones on a secured channels running on a secured 3G network system to run the programs in real time ..i know at one time the military was looking for a way to keep info on small personal pda that they where to use in the field instead of on paper that was carried in the field at the time i was in for basic mission info and profile .. ..

so now is the time to think out loud about is it a good idea or bad idea about those type of applications ..

iceman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not in the military, but I think these would be great applications for scenario Paintball and Airsoft games! I hope "civilian" versions come out.

Most reactions