What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Miles from start point 1 to multiple locations

genec123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, I am new to the iPAD world. I am looking for an app that allows me to compute the mileage to multiple locations from a starting point. Then compute the mileage to those same mulitiple locations from a different starting point. For example I want the miles from start_point_1 to location_A, and location_B, and location_C. Then I want to find the distance from another starting point, say start_point_2 to those same 3 end points. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AAA Mobile does what you want. You don't even have to be a AAA member to use it.

In the app, tap on Maps and Discounts, then tap on Trips. Then build your trip by adding locations, then tap on Get Directions. Scroll down the intinerary and it will give you mileage between each stop.

Most reactions