What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MIIIC Ipad Gallery

OP
M

Mach3Composites

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New low profile logo design for our gloss and matte finish carbon fiber Ipad and laptop cases.

bq322.jpg

xune

iPF Noob
Reaction score
great photos

Beautiful photographs!

I love what your company is doing, but I do have just a suggestion or two.

I know that someone else had already mentioned it, but a handle on the larger case would really be ideal. Also, I think your *other logo would look better in place of the one with the "red arrows". Also, torx or Allen head screws would look better than the Phillips heads imo.

* The one pictured above:

bq322.jpg

* or even the one you have shown in your link, with the "M" interlocked with the "3".

The red in the logo just isn't my cup of tea I guess. Minor at best though, as the workmanship is what counts, and judging from the photos, it is top notch.

OP
M

Mach3Composites

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Xune,
Many thanks for taking the time to provide us with feedback. I agree, we are toning down the logo. The one with red in it will only be showing up on the carbon kevlar finish only. The black cases will have the logo above. For the time being the the interlocking M(if you look at it closely you can make out an M,3,C all wrapped together) will start showing up on our iPad covers and iPhone cases.
05waa.jpg

We have some great designs and concepts that we will be rolling out. Our "coming soon" MacBook Air carbon fiber case promises to be carbon fiber eye candy. Stay tuned!

Kevin

xune

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Carbon fiber case for the MacBook air? I'm in!
icon6.gif

MJ5150

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is a matte finish on the iPad cover that is the same design as the glossy one I bought available yet?

-Mike

MJ5150

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mike,
Are you asking about a matte finish iPad case or cover?
Kevin

Cover. I bought a glossy one from you last month because I did not like the upper layer cutout and the hole cutout on the matte style. I am wondering if there is a matte one now that looks exactly like the glossy.

-Mike

Last edited:
OP
M

Mach3Composites

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mike,
Are you asking about a matte finish iPad case or cover?
Kevin

Cover. I bought a glossy one from you last month because I did not like the upper layer cutout and the hole cutout on the matte style. I am wondering if there is a matte one now that looks exactly like the glossy.

-Mike

Mike,
At this time we have not changed the finishes on the covers. Hope you had a Merry Christmas.
Kevin

MJ5150

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Alright, fair enough. As soon as you make one, I'm going to buy it. Until then, I am still totally enjoying this glossy one. Lots of compliments on how it looks and how thin it is.

-Mike

OP
M

Mach3Composites

iPF Noob
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTyp7V91C7E"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTyp7V91C7E[/ame]

OP
M

Mach3Composites

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Every little bit helps! In an effort to help reduce waste on our planet. One step we have taken is to not include a paper invoices with shipped orders. When an order is placed an invoice is e-mailed. If on the rare occasion an exchange or refund is needed we keep an electronic record of each order. You will only need to provide us with your name and product ordered for verification.

linheli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know that someone else had already mentioned it, but a handle on the larger case would really be ideal. Also, I think your *other logo would look better in place of the one with the "red arrows". Also, torx or Allen head screws would look better than the Phillips heads imo.

Most reactions

Latest posts