What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mifi /wifi suggestions

MisMD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a samsung epic and had it rooted for $20 over the weekend, works wonderfully. I use the tethering for my ipad and laptop. I will be canceling my dsl on the 15th, and saving $50 a month.

Al Rogers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am trying to find out which is the best out of two I have been reading about,Cradlepoint or Sapido,Amazon has good prices on both. Anyone have any views on these two.

Al.

OP
G

Gmenfan83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a samsung epic and had it rooted for $20 over the weekend, works wonderfully. I use the tethering for my ipad and laptop. I will be canceling my dsl on the 15th, and saving $50 a month.
i had my Droid x rooted ,,running roms etc and used the tether but it seems vzw may have caught on so i layed off

scottcocoabeach

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sprint is unlimited when you are on 4G and you have 5 gigs on 3G. Works well for me and more places are going live all the time with the faster speeds.

thedon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have Verizon MiFi. My job bought 2 for us. It is black and has a clear case. The battery is removable. Works as USB or stand alone wifi. When I got my iPad I already had it. I put it on my belt loop and in my pocket. People probably assume I'm on 3G since I have the 3G model. The only prob is the big difference in battery life. The MiFi is about 4 hours.

Most reactions