What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Microsoft publisher in a MAC WORLD

pschelling

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Am a realtor and create me listing flyers in MS PUBLISHER. what is the apple or iPad counterpart? what can I use to. Make color flyers in an apple world..

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome do you have an iPad or do you own a Mac like a iMac. IWork. Has pages as part of the package and that works fine. for your needs. Keep in mind publisher is a basic design package compared to what is available iWork is $79. On the Mac and pages I think is $12 on the iPad. You need to consider what type of printer yu intend to use with the iPad and pages

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

OP
pschelling

pschelling

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an ipad2.... Thinking about getting a Mac pro but most of my real estate systems are windows based...it seems to be hard to convert....are there any sa,ple flyers made in pages I could look at?

Bosvaark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an ipad2.... Thinking about getting a Mac pro but most of my real estate systems are windows based...it seems to be hard to convert....are there any sa,ple flyers made in pages I could look at?

Hi
I used a sample flyer from Pages for you to view
You can download a PDF version
Here

And a converted jpeg .....

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1340804301.969354.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1340804301.969354.jpg
    318.8 KB · Views: 1,006

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Pages is a great program. There is some features that are not immediately apparent, such as the ability to automatically watermark pages. We discovered that trick a few weeks ago.

As the picture shows, it is possible to create some quite stunning work. I particularly like the ability to email a document in .pdf format straight from the program, and to sync documents between my iPad and my phone.

followthesapper

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There are a number of sites that let you download free Pages templates for flyers. Google is your friend.

Most reactions

Latest posts