What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Microsoft Outlook WEB EMAIL!!! Question inside

NEWPORT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the capability of gaining web email access of my Microsft Word e-mail. One issue I am haiving is that I can review with preview pain split screen......any suggestions?

Will this atomic browser make a difference

Tinman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Microsoft Word email? And I don't see where you actually said what the issue is.

OP
NEWPORT

NEWPORT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the ability to access my corporate e-mail, through the web, but there is a VPN to get in through the normal access

The Microsoft access to this email does not provide preview pane and other things....I went through Safara to get the web access

I dont think my company is goign to allow me to tap their server through my non company owned IPAD

critter210

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the ability to access my corporate e-mail, through the web, but there is a VPN to get in through the normal access

The Microsoft access to this email does not provide preview pane and other things....I went through Safara to get the web access

I dont think my company is goign to allow me to tap their server through my non company owned IPAD

OWA Is optimize for IE, try using Atomic or setup using iPad mail.

OP
NEWPORT

NEWPORT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Atomic didn't help my webmail page. I see microsoft activity not real friendly. All boats float when the rises

Most reactions

Latest posts