Microsoft is Trying to Convince Apple Watch Users to Switch Over to the Microsoft Band 2

Discussion in 'Apple iPad News' started by RaduTyrsina, Jan 15, 2016.

By RaduTyrsina on Jan 15, 2016 at 1:39 PM
  1. RaduTyrsina

RaduTyrsina
    Expand Collapse
    News Team

Thanks Received:
    apple watch.jpg

Microsoft has launched a new program trying to encourage Apple Watch users to switch over to the Microsoft Band 2. The company is offering "as much as" $150 for the aluminum Apple Watch Sport, $200 for the stainless steel Apple Watch with a Sport band, and $250 for the Apple Watch with Milanese Loop.

Microsoft is also accepting other wearables for users to trade for a new Band 2, including a FitBit Flex ($10), Sony SmartWatch 3 ($25), and Pebble Time Steel ($25). Of course, in order to have your device accepted, it has to meet a couple of requirements, as follows:
    • Device's housing and band are completely intact without cracks or missing parts
    • Device is completely functional, including
    • All keys work
    • Device powers on
    • Device screen is not cracked or broken
    • Device screen responds to touch
    • No security codes or PIN codes are required to operate the device.
    The program will end on February 7, and is available only to users on the Microsoft Online Store in the United States and Canada. Microsoft unveiled the Band 2 at an event back in October, and launched it the same month, introducing a new curved screen with durable Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and an improved touch display on the wearable smartwatch.

Source: CultofMac

Comments

Discussion in 'Apple iPad News' started by RaduTyrsina, Jan 15, 2016.

1. fb si
      fb si
      Haha. 150 dollars trade for an Apple Watch? Silly microsoft. :)
    2. scifan57
      scifan57
      And for a device with a small fraction of the capability of the Apple Watch.
    3. Wing rider
      Wing rider
      I bet it has the BSOD feature which has been with every incarnation of Microsoft products since day 1. I'll also wager that at least twice per month, and always on a Tuesday, it wants to download updates.

See, there's two things the Apple Watch doesn't do.
    4. ardchoille
      ardchoille
      HAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh, Microsoft, you kill me sometimes.