1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Microsoft Applications for iPad - Can someone help

Discussion in 'iWork Forum' started by TheBronStar, Aug 12, 2011.

1. TheBronStar

TheBronStar iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Everyone, I'm Bron and I have a new iPad, which I think I love BUT I am growing to dislike it. I suppose that I am thankful that I have found this site.

I have searched and searched to find out how and why I can't get my microsoft excel sheets to open properly on my iPad.

Ok I purchased Documents to Go and it was a no go, I purchased Numbers and it was shocking as well.

I got the iPad as I am a rep and I was sick of lugging my laptop around everywhere, and then when I get home working longer hours, this is so compact but it is useless if I can't get the right software.

Our company only supports Microsoft applications and oh yes I can use Citrix through them, but this is so slow...

I really look forward to getting some help with this as I am renting this iPad as otherwise I will just have to put it in the back of the cupboard.

Thanks heaps

Bron :(
  2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +120 / 0
    Can you describe the problems you are having with Numbers? Most Members don't have any difficulty with this app. For sure, it's a stripped down version of the desktop equivalent, but the iPad was never intended to replace a PC. If you let us know what problems you're having, perhaps we can find some workarounds.

Tim
  3. richsadams

richsadams iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +99 / 0